How to link Aadhar Card with PAN: Are you looking forward to linking your Aadhar Card with the PAN Card? Then you have reached the correct place. As we all know, it is Compulsory to link Aadhar Card with the PAN Card before July 1. Here we will provide you Complete Information about How to Link Aadhar Card with PAN?
The Government has made compulsory to link Aadhar Card with PAN in order to make Transactions Easy and also to detect all the Fraudulent Cases that are linked with the PAN Card. Here we will provide you the step-by-step procedure to link Aadhar Card with PAN Card.
How to link Aadhar Card with PAN
All the Citizens who want to link Aadhar Card with PAN must register on the Income Tax e-Filing Portal. After you have registered on the Income Tax Portal, follow the procedure given below.Link
From here, you can Apply for Aadhar Card
How to link Aadhar Card with PAN?
Follow the simple steps given below to link Aadhar Card with PAN:
- First of all, Visit the Official Income Tax e-Filing Portal, Login with your UserID and Password.Link
- On the top of the page, click on “Profile Settings” tab. Then you have to click on “Link Aadhar”.
- Now you will be redirected to the Link Aadhar’s page. You will be able to see your PAN Card Details.
- Then, you have to enter your Aadhar Number and Enter the Captcha code and then verify the information and click on submit.
- Now, you will receive a Confirmation message on your mobile or on Email. Click on that link and you are registered.
Thus, your Aadhar Card is linked with PAN Card.
Link Aadhar Card with PAN using SMS
https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/UserLogin/LoginHome.htmIn order to link your Aadhar Card with the PAN, you simply need to send SMS from your registered mobile number as described below:
UIDPAN<space>12-Digit Aadhar Number<space>10-Digit PAN Number and then send it to 567878 or 56161.
Thus, your Aadhar Card will be linked with your PAN Card by following any of the above two methods.