Documents Required for Aadhar Card Registration: Do you want to apply for Aadhar Card? Are you looking forward to the documents required for Aadhar Card Registration? Then, here we will provide you a complete list of documents that are valid for the Aadhar Card Registration. You are required to submit these documents when you are applying for a new registration or when you want to make any changes in the current Aadhar card.
Documents Required for Aadhar Card Registration
Before you apply for the Aadhar Card Registration, you must know about the documents that will be required for registration. As you know about these, you will be able to submit the application without any hassle and get your Aadhar card early.
At the time of filling the Aadhar Enrolment form for the application of Aadhar card, the applicants should have following three documents:
- An Identity Proof having name and photo.
- Address Proof containing name and address.
- Birth Certificate Containing name and Birth
Apart from this, for all the minors who are registering using the documents of their parents have to submit a Proof of Relationship.
Aadhar Enrolment Form
You can get Aadhar Enrolment Form from any of the offline Aadhar Enrolment Centre or you can download the Form online. You have to completely fill the enrolment form before applying for the Aadhar Card Registration.
List of Supported Proof of Identity Documents
There are various documents that can be used as a proof of identity. But, it will be good if you carry more than a single document while applying for Aadhar Registration. The Document should consist of the name as well as photo, as it is considered as Identity proof. Below is the list of all the documents that can be considered as valid Identity Proof:
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Ration card
- NGERS Job card
- Government Photo ID card
- Arms License
- Photo Credit Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Kishan Photo Passbook
- Bank Passbook with Photo
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- ECHS/ CGHS Photo Card
- PSU Issued Service Photo ID card
- Certificate of Identity issued by Tehsildar on letterhead or Government Gazetted Officer
- Disability ID card
- Photo ID Card Issued by the recognized educational Institutions
- PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card
- Address card that has name and photo provided by the Department of Posts.
If you want to Verify Your Aadhar Number then check it. Verify Aadhar Number.
List of Supported Proof of Address Documents
There are various documents that can be used as a Proof of Address. You can carry more than one document as a backup for proof of address. The Document should consist your name as well as address. Below is the list of documents that can be used as a Proof of Address:
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Gas Connection Bill
- Water Bill
- Voter ID
- Post Office Account Passbook
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Landline Bill
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity card
- Property tax receipt
- Credit Card Statement
- Insurance Policy
- Kissan Passbook
- Arms License
- Signed Letter by Bank having photo on letterhead
- National Rural Employment Generation Scheme job card
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Pensioner Card
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Passport of Parents if minor
- Certificate of address issued by MP, MLA or Gazetted Officer or Village Panchayat or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Rent/lease/registered sales agreement
- Caste & Domicile Certificate issued by State Government
- Arms License
- ECHS/ CGHS Card
- Registered Lease/ Sale/ Rent Agreement
- Address Card that has photo and is issued by the Department of Posts
- Passport of Spouse
- Disability ID Card or handicapped medical certificate that is issued by the respective State or Union Territory Government or Administrators.
- Marriage Certificate that has the address and is issued by the Government.
- Allotment Letter of accommodation that is issued by the State or Central government and is not older than 3 years.
Check Complete Guideline on, Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card.
List of Supported Date of Birth Documents
In order to prove that your Date of Birth is correct, you can submit any of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate issued by State Municipal Corporation
- SSLC Certificate or Book.
- PAN Card.
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Photo Identity Card that contains the DoB.
- Certificate of Date of Birth that is issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on a letterhead.
- State or Central Pension Payment Order.
- Mark sheet that has been issued by any Government University or Board.
- Central Government Health Service Scheme Photo Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photo Card.
List of Supported Proof of Relationship Documents
Your Proof of Documents should be a document that includes your relationship with the head of the family. Below is the list of Documents:
- Pension Card.
- MNREGA Job Card.
- Army Canteen Card.
- PDS Card.
- Any other State or Central government issued family entitlement document.
- CGHS/ECHS/State Government/ESIC Medical Card.
- Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies such as Tehsil, Taluk, etc.
We hope that you got all the documents required for Aadhar Card Registration. If you really liked this article, then please share it with your family and friends.
Complete Guide on, How to Link PAN Card with Aadhar.