Aadhar is a 12-digit Unique Identification Number provided to all the citizens of India. It is provided based on consideration of their Biometric and Demographic data. All the information associated with the Aadhar is stored in a central database. The database is maintained by the Central Government Agency known as “Unique Identification Authority of India”. If you are facing any issues regarding the application of your Aadhar Card, you can post your Complain for Aadhar.
Complain for Aadhar Card
At the time of Application for your Aadhar card, if you face any of the issues regarding the service or action not taken by the Aadhar Representative, then you can Complain for Aadhar on it’s portal. The government started this portal to help all the people across the country.
Following are the issues related to Complain for Aadhar:
- If the operator is not behaving properly with you.
- If the operator is denying for your application of Aadhar Card.
- If the operator has not provided you the Acknowledgement slip for your Aadhar Card.
- If their is a scarcity of form at the Aadhar Office.
- If you are not getting appropriate facilities at the Aadhar Office.
- The operator is not entering current data in application form of your Aadhar Registration despite you have alerted him/her.
- Not able to find the agency even though it is shown on the UIDAI’s website.
How to book a Complain for Aadhar Card?
You can complain about Aadhar related issues by following the steps below:
1. Firstly, visit the Resident UIDAI Official Portal by clicking on this link.
2. Now you have to click on the link showing “Grievance Centre”.
3. Now you will be redirected to another page, here you have to click on the link which shows, “File Complaint”.
4. As soon as you click on the link, you will view a form as shown below, now you have to enter all the mandatory fields in the form.
5. You have to enter details such as Enrollment ID, Full name, Email, Mobile Number, Pincode, and city.
6. Now you have to select main category and category from the list.
7. Enter the Security code as displayed in the image.
8. Then you have to enter the remarks if you have any and finally click on “Submit”.
By following the above procedure, your complain for Aadhar will be registered in the portal.
Apart from issues listed above, there are also certain other problems associated with Aadhar Card which is as follows:
1. You haven’t received your Aadhar Card or it’s delivered to a different place.
For this issue, you can check the Status of your Aadhar Card Online by Clicking on this link.
Another way is, you can send an Email or contact on the Toll-Free number of UIDAI. Besides this, you can also send a post at the registered address to check the status of your Aadhar Card. Details for contact are as follows:
Toll-Free number: 1947
Fax: 080-2353 1947
Mailing Address: PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Government of India (GoI),
3rd Floor, Tower II,
Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
2. You haven’t received the Acknowledgement slip or Lost your Enrolment Slip and not able to get Aadhar Card.
Follow the simple steps as given below to get your E-Aadhar Card.
- First of all, you have to provide information such as Name, Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, Residental Address, Pincode, Gender and Mobile Number in an Email to email@example.com(Official Helpdesk of UIDAI).
- You will then receive the Enrolment ID in your Mail Address. Now you have to use this information to get the E-Aadhar Card.
- Visit the Official Resident’s UIDAI’s website and click on Get Aadhar. Then Click on Get E-Aadhar and fill all the essential details in the form.
- After this, Aadhar card will be downloaded to your device.
3. Lost your Aadhar Card.
In case you have lost your Aadhar card, due to one or the other reason, you can simply follow the steps as given in this link.
4. You have Spelling Mistakes or any Demographic Mistakes
You can update at the time of Registration of your Aadhar Card at Aadhar Office or within the 48 hrs you have received your Enrolment ID. If you missed this, you can follow the procedure as listed above.
Hope you got all the essential information about how to place a complain for Aadhar.
Recently we have published the post on, How to Link your Pan Card with your Aadhar Card with Proper step by step Guideline. So if you want to do it then follow the below link: Link PAN Card with Aadhar.