Aadhar is a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number provided to all the citizens of India. The Aadhar Card is provided based on their Biometric and Demographic data. All the data about Aadhar Card is stored in a central database. The database is maintained by a central government agency of India also known as the “Unique Identification Authority of India”. You can Check Complaint status for Aadhar by following a simple procedure.
If you face any of the problem associated at the time of the registration of your Aadhar Card, you can place a complaint regarding the issue on the official resident portal of UIDAI’s.
How to Check Complaint status for Aadhar?
Follow the simple steps as given below:
1. First of all, visit the official Resident UIDAI’s portal. To visit, click on this link.
2. On the right-hand side, click on the link which shows, “Grievance”.
3. At the time of complaint of the Aadhar Issue you had faced, you had received a Case Portal which is useful to check the status of the complaint. To Check the Status of Complaint, click on “Complaint Status”.
4. Now enter the case ID and then enter the security code as displayed in the image.
5. Finally, click on “Check Status”.
6. You will get the status of your complaint on your Registered Email Address and Mobile Number.
You can also check the status of the complaint via calling or sending Email. Also, you can check the Status of the complaint via Post. All the contact details are listed below:
Toll-Free Number: 1947
Fax: 080-2353 1947
Mailing Address: PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
Address: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Government of India (GoI),
3rd Floor, Tower II,
Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
Frequently Asked Questions about Aadhar Card
I am NRI. Can I apply for Aadhar Card?
Yes, Government of India has started this service for all the citizens of India, living in India or abroad. The Procedure for NRI to Apply for the Aadhar Registration is same as that of Indian Citizen. NRI fill the Aadhar Registration form and visit the nearby office for Aadhar Card Application.
E-Aadhar card is valid or not?
Many Citizens of India have doubt, whether the E-Aadhar card is valid or not. First I make sure that, E-Aadhar card is totally valid.
The Government of India has started Aadhar Card portal for all the Citizens of India. Using this portal you can access various Aadhar Card services. At any kind of Emergency, you can easily download Aadhar Card from this portal and take print out of it. It will act as same as Aadhar card and can be given at any place whenever required as an ID Proof.
By following all the steps given above, you will easily be able to check complaint status for Aadhar.