Aadhar Card for NRI: Are you an NRI? Do you want for apply for Aadhar Card? As per the Government of India, Aadhar card can be availed by both Citizens of India as well as by Non-Reliable Indian. Here we will provide you all the details about Aadhar card for NRI.
Aadhar card is a 16-Digit Unique Identification Number that is provided to each and every Citizen of India based on their Biometric as well as Demographic Data.
Aadhar Card for NRI
How to apply for Aadhar card?
In order to apply for the Aadhar Card, follow the step by step procedure.
- First of all Download the Aadhar Card Application form from the Website or you can collect the form from the Nearest Aadhar Card Center available in your City.
Click on this link to Apply for Aadhar Card
- Before submitting your Aadhar Card, you have to submit some documents with it.
Documents required for Aadhar Card Registration are as follows:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Green Card
A Non-Reliable Indian also has to submit the Green Card along with the other three Documents.
- Submit Application Form along with the copy of all the above documents.
- Now, the Aadhar Card Agent will submit all of your details in the Database. Here, you have to submit your Biometric details.
- Then all the Documents will be verified.
You will then receive your Aadhar Card within 4-6 weeks at your Registered Email Address.
Check Aadhar Card Status
In order to check your Aadhar Card Status, you will have to provide the following details:
- Enrollment Number
- Date and time (Date should be in dd/mm/yyyy while the time should be in hh:mm:ss)
Beside this, you can also call on the Toll-Free number: 1800-180-1947 for any Enquires
You can also send an Email to the Following Email address:
We hope that you got, all the essential Information about Aadhar Card for NRI. If you like this article, then please share it with your family and friends.
Read More: How to Link your Aadhar Card with Mobile Number.